Financial Planning for Later Life: Subjective Understandings of Catalysts and Constraints
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank T. Denton & Christine H. Feaver & Byron G. Spencer, 2005.
"Population Aging in Canada: Software for Exploring the Implications for the Labour Force and the Productive Capacity of the Economy,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
403, McMaster University.
- Frank T Denton & Christine H Feaver & Byron G Spencer, 2005. "Population Aging in Canada: Software for Exploring the Implications for the Labour Force and the Productive Capacity of the Economy," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 146, McMaster University.
- Margaret Denton & Karen Kusch, 2006. "Well-Being Throughout the Senior Years: An Issues Paper on Key Events and Transitions in Later Life," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 411, McMaster University.
- Isik U. Zeytinoglu & Margaret Denton, 2006. "Satisfied Workers, Retained Workers: Effects of Work and Work Environment on Homecare Workers' Job Satisfaction, Stress, Physical Health, and Retention," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 412, McMaster University.
- Margaret Denton & Linda Boos, 2007. "Gender Inequality in the Wealth of Older Canadians," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 413, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial planning; aging;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .