A Laboratory Test of Canadian Proposals for an Emission Trading Program
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Andrew Muller & Stuart Mestelman, 1998.
"What have we learned from emissions trading experiments?,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4-5), pages 225-238.
- Stuart Mestelman & Andrew Muller, 1997. "What Have We Learned From Emissions Trading Experiments?," McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications 1997-03, McMaster University.
- Lata Gangadharan & Rachel Croson & Alex Farrell, 2013.
"Investment decisions and emissions reductions: results from experiments in emissions trading,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Experimental Economics and the Environment, chapter 8, pages 233-264
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- L. Gangadharan & A. Farrell & R. Croson, 2005. "Investment Decisions and Emissions Reductions : Results from Experiments in Emissions Trading," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 942, The University of Melbourne.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata, 2006.
"Emissions variability in tradable permit markets with imperfect enforcement and banking,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 199-216, October.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan, 2004. "Emissions Variability in Tradable Permit Markets with Imperfect Enforcement and Banking," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 917, The University of Melbourne.
- Stuart Mestelman, 2000. "Environmental Policy: Lessons from the Laboratory," McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications 2000-01, McMaster University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:mceelp:1998-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.