Digital Markets, Data, and Privacy: Competition Law, Consumer Law, and Data Protection
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Kuchinke, Björn, 2018. "Modern industrial organization theory of media markets and competition policy implications," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 115, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:45:y:2017:i:19:p:354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Budzinski, Oliver & Stöhr, Annika, 2018. "Competition policy reform in Europe and Germany - Institutional change in the light of digitization," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 117, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Noskova, Victoriia & Zhang, Xijie, 2018. "The brave new world of digital personal assistants: Benefits and challenges from an economic perspective," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 118, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsdigital economy; Big Data; privacy; data protection; competition law; consumer law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2016-07-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-LAW-2016-07-16 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.