An Integrated Model of Quebec-Ontario-U.S. Northeast Softwood Lumber Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Luc Bouthillier & Jérôme Catimel & Nancy Gélinas, 1997. "An Integrated Model of Québec-Ontario-U.S. Northeast Softwood Lumber Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 987-1000.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Pan, Suwen & Yorobe, Jose M., 2012.
"Impact Assessment of Bt Corn Adoption in the Philippines,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(01), pages 117-135, February.
- Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Pan, Suwen & Yorobe, Jose M., Jr., 2012. "Impact Assessment of Bt Corn Adoption in the Philippines," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(01), February.
- Zhang, Han & Zhao, Qing & Kuuluvainen, Jari & Wang, Changhai & Li, Shiping, 2015. "Determinants of China's lumber import: A bounds test for cointegration with monthly data," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 269-282.
- Daniels, Jean M., 2010. "Assessing the lumber manufacturing sector in western Washington," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 129-135, February.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 2006. "Is There an End to U.S.-Canadian Softwood Lumber Disputes?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(01), April.
- Song, Nianfu & Chang, Sun Joseph & Aguilar, Francisco X., 2011. "U.S. softwood lumber demand and supply estimation using cointegration in dynamic equations," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 19-33, January.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 2008. "An Evaluation of Canadian and U.S. Policies of Log and Lumber Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:laeccr:9517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delvlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .