From Correlation To Distributed Contiguities: A Family of AR-C-D Autocorrelation Processes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Blum, U. & Bolduc, D. & Gaudry, M., 1990. "From Correlation to Distributed Contiguities: a Family of Ar-C-D Autocorrelation Processes," Cahiers de recherche 9031, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Blum, U. & Bolduc, D. & Gaudry, M., 1990. "From Correlation To Distributed Contiguities: A Family Of Ar-C-D Autocorrelation Processes," Cahiers de recherche 9031, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blum Ulrich, 2003. "Borders Matter! - Regional Integration in North America / Grenzen sind bedeutsam! - Regionale Integration Nordamerika," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 223(5), pages 513-531, October.
- Marc Gaudry & Bernard Lapeyre & Emile Quinet, 2015. "Infrastructure maintenance, regeneration and service quality economics: A rail example," PSE Working Papers halshs-00559637, HAL.
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2015. "Correlation within SNCF administrative regions among track segment maintenance cost equation residuals of a country-wide model," PSE Working Papers halshs-01112249, HAL.
- Blum, Ulrich, 2001. "Borders matter!: Regional integration in Europe and North America," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 08/01, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:laeccr:9019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delvlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .