Adverse Selection and Career Outcomes in the Ethiopian Physician Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens, Michael A., 2009.
"Skill Flow: A Fundamental Reconsideration of Skilled-Worker Mobility and Development,"
19186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Clemens, 2009. "Skill Flow: A Fundamental Reconsideration of Skilled-Worker Mobility and Development," Working Papers 180, Center for Global Development.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2009. "Skill Flow: A Fundamental Reconsideration of Skilled-Worker Mobility and Development," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-08, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Apr 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsWage Level and Structure; Labor Contracts; Public Sector Labor Markets; Analysis of Health Care Markets;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-29 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2008-09-29 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-09-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lacicr:0828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cirpeca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .