Municipal Infrastructure Delivery in Ethiopia: A bottomless pit or an option to reach the Millennium Development Goals?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spahn, Paul Bernd, 1995. "Local Taxation: Principles and Scope," MPRA Paper 13111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benno Torgler & Jan Werner, 2005. "Tax Morale and Fiscal Autonomy: Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 03-2005, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Jan Werner & Anwar Shah, 2006. "Financing of Education: Some Experiences from ten European Countries," Working Papers 02-2006, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Paul Bernd Spahn & Jan Werner, 2007.
"Germany at the Junction Between Solidarity and Subsidiarity,"
Chapters,in: Fiscal Fragmentation in Decentralized Countries, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard M. Bird & Francois Vaillancourt, 2001. "Reconciling Diversity with Equality: The Role of Intergovernmental Fiscal Arrangements in Maintaining an Effective State in Canada," International Tax Program Papers 0406, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Apr 2004.
- Jan Werner & Anwar Shah, 2005. "Equalisation and Local Taxation in Denmark, Norway and Sweden," Working Papers 02-2005, Institute of Local Public Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Federalism; Grants; Ethiopia; Urban and Rural Economies;
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpf:wpaper:01-2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Jan Wernder). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilpf.de/ .