Normality as a Theoretical Concept
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1981.
"Der Gleichgewichtsbegriff in der ökonomischen Analyse,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
6, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1982. "Der Gleichgewichtsbegriff in der ökonomischen Analyse," Munich Reprints in Economics 3372, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2009. "Normal Value," MPRA Paper 69388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMarshall; normal value; equilibrium; moving equilibrium; temporary equilibrium; d'Alembert; Principle of Hicks-d'Alembert; ex ante - ex post;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .