The Industrial Revolution as the Escape from the Malthusian Trap
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Komlos, "undated". "The Industrial Revolution as the Escape from the Malthusian Trap," Articles by John Komlos 5, Department of Economics, University of Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron W. Nielsen, 2017. "Changing the Direction of the Economic and Demographic Research," Papers 1708.08673, arXiv.org.
- Komlos, John & Baten, Jörg, 2003. "Looking Backward and Looking Forward: Anthropometric Research and the Development of Social Science History," Discussion Papers in Economics 59, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009.
"Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revoluti on,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2009-19, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Sascha Becker & Erik Hornung & Ludger Wößmann, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revolution," CESifo Working Paper Series 2816, CESifo Group Munich.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revolution," IZA Discussion Papers 4556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ron W. NIELSEN, 2016. "Scientifically Unacceptable Established Knowledge in Demography and in Economic Research," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 429-457, September.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial revolution; Malthusian trap;
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2003-11-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MFD-2003-11-03 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .