Entwicklungstendenzen der betriebswirtschaftlichen Ausbildung an einer öffentlichen Hochschule
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bjarke Jensen & Peter Løchte Jørgensen & Anders Grosen, 2001.
"A Finite Difference Approach to the Valuation of Path Dependent Life Insurance Liabilities,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 26(1), pages 57-84, June.
- Grosen, Anders & Jensen, Bjarke & Løchte Jørgensen, Peter, 2001. "A Finite Difference Approach to the Valuation of Path Dependent Life Insurance Liabilities," Finance Working Papers 01-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Grosen, Anders & Lochte Jorgensen, Peter, 2000. "Fair valuation of life insurance liabilities: The impact of interest rate guarantees, surrender options, and bonus policies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 37-57.
- Tanskanen, Antti Juho & Lukkarinen, Jani, 2003. "Fair valuation of path-dependent participating life insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 595-609.
- Anna Rita Bacinello, 2003. "Fair Valuation of a Guaranteed Life Insurance Participating Contract Embedding a Surrender Option," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(3), pages 461-487.
- Bauer, Daniel & Kiesel, Rudiger & Kling, Alexander & Ru[ss], Jochen, 2006. "Risk-neutral valuation of participating life insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 171-183.
- H rdle, Wolfgang & Huet, Sylvie & Mammen, Enno & Sperlich, Stefan, 2004.
"Bootstrap Inference In Semiparametric Generalized Additive Models,"
Cambridge University Press, pages 265-300.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Huet, Sylvie & Mammen, Enno & Sperlich, Stefan, 2000. "Bootstrap inference in semiparametric generalized additive models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10079, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Grosen, Anders & Løchte Jørgensen, Peter, 2001. "Life Insurance Liabilities at Market Value," Finance Working Papers 01-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness administration; higher education; university; bachelor; master;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-11-12 (Education)
- NEP-SOG-2006-11-12 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:msmdpa:1239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Debbie Claassen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.