Dynamic Output and Employment Effects of Public Capital
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Alan Aschauer, 1997. "Dynamic Output and Employment Effects of Public Capital," Macroeconomics 9711009, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 2000.
"Public Capital and Economic Growth: Issues of Quantity, Finance, and Efficiency,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 391-406, January.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1998. "Public Capital and Economic Growth: Issues of Quantity, Finance, and Efficiency," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_233, Levy Economics Institute.
- David Aschauer, 1998. "Public Capital and Economic Growth: Issues of Quantity, Finance, and Efficiency," Macroeconomics 9805016, EconWPA.
- Nikos Benos & Nikolaos Mylonidis & Stefania Zotou, 2017. "Estimating production functions for the US states: the role of public and human capital," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 691-721, March.
- MÃ¤ki-Arvela, Petteri, 2002. "Testing the Neoclassical Model of Regional Economic Growth: A Panel Data Approach across the Finnish Provinces, 1973-1996," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 32(2), pages 223-253, Summer/Fa.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2010.
"Public infrastructure, location of private schools and primary school attainment in an emerging economy,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 783-794, October.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2009. "Public Infrastructure, Location of Private Schools and Primary School Attainment in an Emerging Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarmistha Pal, 2016. "Public Infrastructure, Location of Private Schools and Primary School Attainment in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers id:8419, eSocialSciences.
- Escobal, Javier, 2005. "The Role of Public Infraestructure in Market Development in Rural Peru," MPRA Paper 727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.