Neo-Hooverian Policies Threaten to Turn Europe into an Economic Wasteland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray & Juan Montecino & Sara Kozameh, 2011. "The Argentine Success Story and its Implications," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-21, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Andini, Corrado & Cabral, Ricardo, 2012. "Further Austerity and Wage Cuts Will Worsen the Euro Crisis," IZA Policy Papers 37, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-04-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-04-03 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levypn:12-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .