The impact of information on wine auction prices: results of an experiment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sébastien Lecocq & Thierry Magnac & Marie-Claude Pichery & Michael Visser, 2005. "The impact of information on wine auction prices: results of an experiment," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 77, pages 37-57.
- Sébastien Lecocq & Thierry Magnac & Marie-Laure Pichery & Michael Visser, 1999. "The Impact of Information on Wine Auction Prices : Results of an Experiment," Working Papers 99-36, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boom, Anette, 2004.
""Download for Free": When do providers of digital goods offer free samples?,"
2004/28, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Boom, Anette, 2004. ""Download for Free" - When Do Providers of Digital Goods Offer Free Samples?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 70, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Todd M. Schmit & Bradley J. Rickard & John Taber, 2013.
"Consumer Valuation of Environmentally Friendly Production Practices in Wines, considering Asymmetric Information and Sensory Effects,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 483-504, June.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Taber, John T. & Rickard, Bradley J., 2012. "Consumer valuation of environmentally friendly production practices in wines considering asymmetric information and sensory effects," Working Papers 128813, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Stathis Klonaris & Georgia Papoutsi, 2016.
"Do good things come in small packages? Willingness to pay for pomegranate wine and bottle size effects,"
2016-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Klonaris, Stathis & Papoutsi, Georgia, 2016. "Do good things come in small packages? Willingness to pay for pomegranate wine and bottle size effects," MPRA Paper 72748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAuction; Field experiment; Information; Willingness to pay; Wine price.;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lea:leawpi:0401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Madeleine Roux). General contact details of provider: http://www.inra.fr/Internet/Departements/ESR/UR/lea/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .