Health Effects of Stress and Insecurity among Employees in the Banking Sector - Comparison with Employees in other Sectors
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; labour market; unemployment; job insecurity; deprivation; health; public health; health impact assessment;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2004-12-12 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2004-12-12 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2004-12-12 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lau:crdeep:04.14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaëlle Sarda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deelsch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .