Report NEP-HEA-2004-12-12This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Derek S. Brown & Holger Sieg, "undated". "Efficient Estimation of Mortality Rates Using Micro and Macro Data," GSIA Working Papers 2003-05, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Martin Gaynor & William Vogt, 2002. "Competition Among Hospitals," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E20, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Selén, Jan & Ståhlberg, Ann-Charlotte, 2001. "The Importance of Sickness Benefits Rights for a Comparison of Wages," Working Paper Series 1/2002, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Gianfranco Domenighetti & Jacqueline Quaglia & Annamaria Fahrlaender & Michele Tomamichel & Alain Kiener, 2004. "Health Effects of Stress and Insecurity among Employees in the Banking Sector - Comparison with Employees in other Sectors," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.14, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Paul Grootendorst & David Feeney & W. Furlong, 1999. "Evidence of Construct Validity for Stoke and Arthritis in a Population Health Survey," Department of Economics Working Papers 1999-09, McMaster University.
- J. Lavis & Greg Stoddart, 1999. "Social Cohesion and Health," Department of Economics Working Papers 1999-10, McMaster University.