Interpretation of the RAS method : absorption and fabrication effects are incorrect
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. L. Balinski & G. Demange, 1989.
"An Axiomatic Approach to Proportionality Between Matrices,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 700-719, November.
- Michel Balinski & Gabrielle Demange, 1989. "An Axiomatic Approach to Proportionality between Matrices," Post-Print hal-00686748, HAL.
- Gabrielle Demange & Michel Balinski, 1989. "An Axiomatic Approach to Proportionality between Matrices," Post-Print halshs-00670952, HAL.
- Louis De Mesnard, 1994. "Unicity of biproportion," Post-Print hal-00383947, HAL.
More about this item
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:lateco:1999-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.