Imperfect Competition and the Firm: Some Equivalence Results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Keiding, H. & Tvede, M., 2000. "Imperfect Competition and the Firm: Some Equivalence Results," Papers 00-01, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsImperfect Competition; Theory of the Firm; Firm Objectives; Profit Maximization;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .