International Tax Coordination: Regionalism versus Globalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boskin, Michael J. & Sheshinski, Eytan, 1983.
"Optimal tax treatment of the family: Married couples,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 281-297, April.
- Michael J. Boskin & Eytan Sheshinski, 1979. "Optimal Tax Treatment of the Family: Married Couples," NBER Working Papers 0368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alm, James & Whittington, Leslie A., 1997. "Income taxes and the timing of marital decisions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 219-240, May.
- Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray, 1999.
"On the taxation of trade within and between households,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 241-263, August.
- Apps, P.F. & Rees, R., 1998. "On the Taxation of Trade Within and Between Households," Papers 337, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Patricia F. Apps & Ray Rees, 1999. "Individual versus Joint Taxation in Models with Household Production," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(2), pages 393-403, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvester C.W. Eijffinger & Wolf Wagner, "undated".
"Taxation if Capital is not Perfectly Mobile: Tax Competition versus Tax Exportation,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
02-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Wagner, Wolf, 2001. "Taxation if Capital is Not Perfectly Mobile: Tax Competition versus Tax Exportation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3084, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hefeker, Carsten, 2003. "Ressourcenverteilung in der EU: Eine polit-ökonomische Perspektive," HWWA Discussion Papers 252, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Ricardo Varsano & Sergio Guimarães Ferreira & José Roberto Afonso, 2015. "Fiscal Competition: a Bird's Eye View," Discussion Papers 0114, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:epruwp:01-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.