Accounting for Dissolution: The Case of Japanese Mining Corporations 1946-1950
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Okazaki Tetsuji, 1993. "The Japanese Firm under the Wartime Planned Economy," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 175-203, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHolding Company Liquidation Commission; Zaibatsu; Dissolution; Excessive concentration of economic power; Mining corporations; Coal; Metal;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2014-04-11 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-04-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2014-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .