Corporate Governance An International Comparison. 1
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinrich, Ralph P., 1999. "Complementarities in Corporate Governance - A Survey of the Literature with Special Emphasis on Japan," Kiel Working Papers 947, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12816 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takeo Hoshi, 1997. "Benefits and costs of Japanese system of corporate governance," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 77-95.
- Philippe Aghion & Patrick Bolton & Jean Tirole, 2004.
"Exit Options in Corporate Finance: Liquidity versus Incentives,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 8(3), pages 327-353.
- Philippe Aghion & Patrick Bolton & Jean Tirole, 2004. "Exit Options in Corporate Finance: Liquidity versus Incentives," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 327-353.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bolton, P. & Tirole, J., 2004. "Exit Options in Corporate Finance: Liquidity versus Incentives," Scholarly Articles 12500289, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9552 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masahiro Abe & Takeo Hoshi, 2004. "Corporate Finance and Human Resource Management," Discussion papers 04027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- François Belot & Edith Ginglinger & Myron Slovin & Marie Sushka, 2012. "Lessons from The French Exception: How Firms Choose Between Unitary and Dual Boards," Post-Print hal-01637565, HAL.
- François Belot & Edith Ginglinger & Myron Slovin & Marie Sushka, 2012. "Reforming Corporate Governance: Evidence from the Choice between Unitary versus Dual Boards of Directors," Post-Print hal-01637558, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9554 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steiger, Max, 1998. "Institutionelle Investoren und Corporate Governance: Eine empirische Analyse," ZEW Dokumentationen 98-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.