Manipulating Reference States: the Effect of Attitudes on Utility
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsutility; reference state; attitudes; priming; experiment;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-06-07 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2008-06-07 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2008-06-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2008-06-07 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2008-044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .