Report NEP-EXP-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200848 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Astrid Matthey, 2008. "Manipulating Reference States: the Effect of Attitudes on Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dario Sacco & Armin Schmutzler, 2008. "Competition and Innovation: An Experimental Investigation," SOI - Working Papers 0807, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Dario Sacco & Armin Schmutzler, 2008. "All-Pay Auctions with Negative Prize Externalities: Theory and Experimental Evidence," SOI - Working Papers 0806, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200849 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rode, Julian, 2008. "Truth and trust in communication - Experiments on the effect of a competitive context," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-04, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Leibbrandt & Raï¿½l Lï¿½pez-Pï¿½rez, 2008. "The Envious Punisher: Understanding Third and Second Party Punishment with Simple Games," IEW - Working Papers 373, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dohmen, Thomas J & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Sunde, Uwe, 2008. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Risk and Trust Attitudes," CEPR Discussion Papers 6844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.