Report NEP-CBE-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Astrid Matthey, 2008. "Manipulating Reference States: the Effect of Attitudes on Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Rode, Julian, 2008. "Truth and trust in communication - Experiments on the effect of a competitive context," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-04, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Christina Matzke, Benedikt Wirth, 2008. "A non-standard approach to a market with boundedly rational consumers and strategic firms. Part I: A microfoundation for the evolution of sales," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse10_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Leibbrandt & Raï¿½l Lï¿½pez-Pï¿½rez, 2008. "The Envious Punisher: Understanding Third and Second Party Punishment with Simple Games," IEW - Working Papers 373, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore