Effects of Profitable Downsizing on Collective Bargaining
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbargaining; experiment; labor markets;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-02-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2008-02-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2008-02-16 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2008-02-16 (Game Theory)
- NEP-LAB-2008-02-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2008-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .