Report NEP-EXP-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:334 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2007. "The Dynamic Interplay of Inequality and Trust - An Experimental Study," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-026, Harvard Business School.
- Sven Fischer & Werner Güth & Christoph Köhler, 2008. "Effects of Profitable Downsizing on Collective Bargaining," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200812 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Feri & Miguel A. Melendez-Jimenez & Giovanni Ponti & Fernando Vega Redondo, 2008. "Error Cascades in Observational Learning: An Experiment on the Chinos Game," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/14, European University Institute.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & García, Jorge H. & Löfgren, Åsa, 2008. "Conformity and the demand for environmental goods," Working Papers in Economics 286, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243055_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243076_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore