Health Insurance and the Supply of Entrepreneurs: New Evidence from the Affordable Care Act's Dependent Coverage Mandate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Colman & Dhaval Dave, 2018.
"It'S About Time: Effects Of The Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate On Time Use,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(1), pages 44-58, January.
- Gregory Colman & Dhaval Dave, 2015. "It’s About Time: Effects of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate On Time Use," NBER Working Papers 21725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colman, Gregory & Dave, Dhaval M., 2016. "It's About Time: Effects of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate on Time Use," IZA Discussion Papers 9710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bradley Heim & Ithai Lurie & Kosali Simon, 2015.
"The Impact of the Affordable Care Act Young Adult Provision on Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Tax Data,"
Tax Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, pages 133-157.
- Bradley Heim & Ithai Lurie & Kosali Simon, 2014. "The Impact of the Affordable Care Act Young Adult Provision on Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Tax Data," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 29, pages 133-157 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nga Le Thi Quynh & Groot, Wim & Tomini, Sonila M. & Tomini, Florian, 2017. "Effects of health insurance on labour supply: A systematic review," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2013-12-15 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HEA-2013-12-15 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2013-12-15 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jmp:jm2013:pba1129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://ideas.repec.org/jmp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .