Explaining the Persistence of State-ownership in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mattlin, Mikael, 2007. "The Chinese government's new approach to ownership and financial control of strategic state-owned enterprises," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tong, Sarah Y., 2009. "Why privatize or why not? Empirical evidence from China's SOEs reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 402-413, September.
- Imai, Ken'ichi & Shiu, Jingming, 2007. "A Divergent Path of Industrial Upgrading: Emergence and Evolution of the Mobile Handset Industry in China," IDE Discussion Papers 125, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gao, Song, 2010. "Impacts of Restructurings on Manufacturing Productive Efficiency: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 24766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsState-owned enterprise; Corporate governance; China’s economic reform; Public enterprises; Small and medium-scale enterprises; Industrial management; China; 国有企業; 経済改革; コーポレートガバナンス; 公企業; 中小企業; 企業経営; 中国;
All these keywords.
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2006-11-18 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-18 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-11-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sho Enomoto (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.