The causal relationships in mean and variance between stock returns and foreign institutional investment in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Takeshi Inoue, 2009. "The Causal Relationships in Mean and Variance between Stock Returns and Foreign Institutional Investment in India," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 3(4), pages 319-337, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hemantkumar P. Bulsara & Vaishali Samir Dhingra & Shailesh Gandhi, 2015. "Dynamic Interactions between Foreign Institutional Investment Flows and Stock Market Returns – The Case of India," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 9(3), September.
- Kumar, Sundaram, 2009. "Investigating causal relationship between stock return with respect to exchange rate and FII: evidence from India," MPRA Paper 15793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCausality; Cross correlation; Foreign institutional investment; India; Stock price; 因果性; 相互相関分析; 外国機関投資; インド; 株価;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sho Enomoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.