Geroski's Stylized Facts and Mobility in Large German Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger, 2004. "Geroski's Stylized Facts and Mobility of Large German Manufacturing Firms," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(3), pages 267-283, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Falk, Armin & Fischbacher, Urs, 2006.
"A theory of reciprocity,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 293-315, February.
- Armin Falk & Urs Fischbacher, "undated". "A Theory of Reciprocity," IEW - Working Papers 006, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Falk, Armin & Fischbacher, Urs, 2001. "A Theory of Reciprocity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3014, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armin Falk & Urs Fischbacher, 2001. "A Theory of Reciprocity," CESifo Working Paper Series 457, CESifo Group Munich.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Guth, Werner, 1995. "On ultimatum bargaining experiments -- A personal review," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 329-344, August.
- Forsythe Robert & Horowitz Joel L. & Savin N. E. & Sefton Martin, 1994. "Fairness in Simple Bargaining Experiments," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 347-369, May.
- Lipman, Barton L, 1991. "How to Decide How to Decide How to. . . : Modeling Limited Rationality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1105-1125, July.
- Becker, Gary S, 1976. "Altruism, Egoism, and Genetic Fitness: Economics and Sociobiology," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 817-826, September.
- Markus Pasche, 2001. "Equilibrium Concepts for Boundedly Rational Behavior in Games," Working Paper Series B 2001-03, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultïät.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1993.
"Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1281-1302.
- Matthew Rabin., 1992. "Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics," Economics Working Papers 92-199, University of California at Berkeley.
- M. Rabin, 2001. "Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 511, David K. Levine.
- Guth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin, 2004.
"Will equity evolve?: an indirect evolutionary approach,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, pages 273-282.
- Werner Güth & Kerstin Pull, 2002. "Will Equity Evolve? - An Indirect Evolutionary Approach," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-22, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Colin F. Camerer & Richard H. Thaler, 1995. "Anomalies: Ultimatums, Dictators and Manners," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 209-219, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Nelson, Richard R., 2010.
"Technical Change and Industrial Dynamics as Evolutionary Processes,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard R. Nelson, 2009. "Technical Change and Industrial Dynamics as Evolutionary Processes," LEM Papers Series 2009/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sierdjan Koster & André Stel & Mickey Folkeringa, 2012.
"Start-ups as drivers of market mobility: an analysis at the region–sector level for The Netherlands,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 575-585, October.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Sierdjan Koster, 2010. "Start-ups as drivers of market mobility: An analysis at the region-sector level for the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200905, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Mickey Folkeringa & Andre Van Stel & Kashifa Suddle & Sita Tan, 2011.
"Measuring business dynamics among incumbent firms in The Netherlands,"
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, pages 185-206.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Kashifa Suddle & Sita Tan, 2009. "Measuring business dynamics among incumbent firms in The Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200816, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Uwe Cantner, 2016. "Foundations of economic change—an extended Schumpeterian approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 701-736, October.
- Hans LÃ¶Ã¶f, 2011. "R&D-Persistency, Metropolitan Externalities and Productivity," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1396, European Regional Science Association.
- Sanatkhani, Mahboobeh & Vasaf, Esmaeil, 2014. "Dynamics of innovation and efficiency in banking system: An application of SFA and meta-frontier method," MPRA Paper 64840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsdistribution dynamics; Markov chains; mobility measurement; productivity;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jen:jenavo:2002-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwi.uni-jena.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .