Geroski's Stylized Facts and Mobility in Large German Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger, 2004. "Geroski's Stylized Facts and Mobility of Large German Manufacturing Firms," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(3), pages 267-283, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Nelson, Richard R., 2010.
"Technical Change and Industrial Dynamics as Evolutionary Processes,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard R. Nelson, 2009. "Technical Change and Industrial Dynamics as Evolutionary Processes," LEM Papers Series 2009/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sierdjan Koster & André Stel & Mickey Folkeringa, 2012.
"Start-ups as drivers of market mobility: an analysis at the region–sector level for The Netherlands,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 575-585, October.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Sierdjan Koster, 2010. "Start-ups as drivers of market mobility: An analysis at the region-sector level for the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200905, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Mickey Folkeringa & Andre Van Stel & Kashifa Suddle & Sita Tan, 2011.
"Measuring business dynamics among incumbent firms in The Netherlands,"
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(2), pages 185-206.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Kashifa Suddle & Sita Tan, 2009. "Measuring business dynamics among incumbent firms in The Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200816, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Uwe Cantner, 2016. "Foundations of economic change—an extended Schumpeterian approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 701-736, October.
- Hans LÃ¶Ã¶f, 2011. "R&D-Persistency, Metropolitan Externalities and Productivity," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1396, European Regional Science Association.
- Sanatkhani, Mahboobeh & Vasaf, Esmaeil, 2014. "Dynamics of innovation and efficiency in banking system: An application of SFA and meta-frontier method," MPRA Paper 64840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sierdjan Koster & André Stel, 2014. "The relationship between start-ups, market mobility and employment growth: An empirical analysis for Dutch regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 203-217, March.
More about this item
Keywordsdistribution dynamics; Markov chains; mobility measurement; productivity;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jen:jenavo:2002-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwi.uni-jena.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .