Die Beseitigung von Arbeitszeithürden als Beitrag zur Lösung des Fachkräftemangels
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukas Reiss, 2013. "Structural Budget Balances: Calculation, Problems and Benefits," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 12-28.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Reflexionen zur Zukunft der Arbeit," IZA Standpunkte 56, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsEhegattensplitting; Minijobs; Frühverrentung; Kündigungsschutz; Arbeitszeit; Grundsicherung; Demographischer Wandel; Bevölkerungsrückgang;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izasps:sp50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .