Alumni Giving of Business Executives to the Alma Mater: Panel Data Evidence at a Large Metropolitan Research University
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseducational finance; charitable donations; alumni giving of business executives; educational economics;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-01-23 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-01-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2011-01-23 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .