Macroeconometric Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policies in Austria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wolfgang Dauth & Reinhard Hujer & Katja Wolf, 2011. "Macroeconometric evaluation of active labour market policies in Austria," ERSA conference papers ersa11p114, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessio Brown & Johannes Koettl, 2015.
"Active labor market programs - employment gain or fiscal drain?,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-36, December.
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Köttl, Johannes, 2012. "Active labor market programs employment gain or fiscal drain?," Kiel Working Papers 1785, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Koettl, Johannes, 2012. "Active Labor Market Programs: Employment Gain or Fiscal Drain?," IZA Discussion Papers 6880, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rainer Eppel & Helmut Mahringer, 2013. "Do Wage Subsidies Work in Boosting Economic Inclusion? Evidence on Effect Heterogeneity in Austria," WIFO Working Papers 456, WIFO.
- Johannes Schweighofer, 2013. "Erzielen die Programme der aktiven Arbeitsmarktpolitik in Österreich ihre beabsichtigten Wirkungen?," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 120, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Michael Stops, 2011.
"Job Matching on non-separated Occupational Labour Markets,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p372, European Regional Science Association.
- Stops, Michael, 2011. "Job Matching on non-separated Occupational Labour Markets," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 49161, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Verónica Escudero, 2018.
"Are active labour market policies effective in activating and integrating low-skilled individuals? An international comparison,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Escudero, Veronica, 2014. "Are active labour market policies effective in activating and integrating low-skilled individuals? An international comparison," MPRA Paper 55319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escudero, Verónica., 2015. "Are active labour market policies effective in activating and integrating low-skilled individuals? an international comparison," ILO Working Papers 994873043402676, International Labour Organization.
- Verónica Escudero, 2015. "Are active labour market policies effective in activating and integrating low-skilled individuals? An international comparison," PSE Working Papers halshs-01105347, HAL.
- Michael Stops, 2014. "Job matching across occupational labour markets," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 940-958.
- Rainer Eppel & Helmut Mahringer, 2012. "Do wage subsidies work in boosting economic inclusion? Evidence on e," EcoMod2012 4065, EcoMod.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487304 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsevaluation; active labour market policy; dynamic panel data model; spatial econometrics;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-10-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.