Trade Openness and the Demand for Skills: Evidence from Turkish Microdata
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:5:p:581-601 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco & Araújo, Bruno César, 2011. "Technology, trade and skills in Brazil: evidence from micro data," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Bruno Cesar Araujo & Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2009.
"The Role of "Skill enhancing Trade" in Brazil: Some Evidence from Microdata,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2009-041, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Araújo, Bruno Cesar & Bogliacino, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2009. "The Role of "Skill Enhancing Trade" in Brazil: Some Evidence from Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 4213, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno César Araújo & Marco Vivarelli & FrancescoBogliacino, 2011. "The Role Of Skill Enhancing Trade In Brazil: Some Evidence From Microdata," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 143, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bruno Cesar Araújo & Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Technology, trade and skills in Brazil: Some evidence from microdata," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1171, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
More about this item
Keywordstechnology transfer; GMM-SYS; globalisation; skills; skill-biased technological change;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-01-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-01-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HRM-2009-01-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .