Report NEP-HRM-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belzil, Christian & Hansen, Jörgen & Kristensen, Nicolai, 2008. "Estimating Complementarity between Education and Training," IZA Discussion Papers 3882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akee, Randall K. Q. & Yuksel, Mutlu, 2008. "A Note on Measures of Human Capital for Immigrants: Examining the American Community Survey and New Immigrant Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 3897, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Seung Mo Choi, 2008. "How Large are Learning Externalities? Measurement by Calibration," Working Papers 2008-26, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Jim Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2008. "Welfare implications of public education spending rules," Working Papers 2008_37, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Belzil, Christian & Poinas, François, 2008. "Education and Early Career Outcomes of Second-Generation Immigrants in France," IZA Discussion Papers 3877, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kisswani, Khalid, 2008. "Did the Great Depression affect Educational Attainment in the US?," MPRA Paper 12302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alison L. Booth & Melvyn B. Coles, 2008. "Tax Policy and Returns to Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 591, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- William Collier & Francis Green & Young-Bae Kim & John Peirson, 2008. "Education, Training and Economic Performance: Evidence from Establishment Survival Data," Studies in Economics 0822, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Anna Iara, 2008. "Skill Diffusion by Temporary Migration? Returns to Western European Work Experience in Central and East European Countries," wiiw Working Papers 46, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Jaime de Melo, 2008. "FDI, the Brain Drain and Trade: Channels and Evidence," Development Working Papers 261, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Meschi, Elena & Taymaz, Erol & Vivarelli, Marco, 2008. "Trade Openness and the Demand for Skills: Evidence from Turkish Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 3887, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).