Educational Self-Selection, Tasks Assignment and Rising Wage Inequality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnaud Dupuy, 2008.
"The Assignment of Workers to Tasks, Wage Distribution, and Technical Change: A Critical Review,"
Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 17(3-4), pages 12-36, September.
- Dupuy, Arnaud, 2008. "The Assignment of Workers to Tasks, Wage Distribution and Technical Change: A Critical Review," IZA Discussion Papers 3379, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous human capital formation; tasks assignment; substitution; technical change and wage distribution;
All these keywords.
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2007-11-24 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-11-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2007-11-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Holger Hinte (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.