Educational Self-Selection, Tasks Assignment and Rising Wage Inequality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnaud Dupuy, 2008.
"The Assignment of Workers to Tasks, Wage Distribution, and Technical Change: A Critical Review,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 17(3-4), pages 12-36, September.
- Dupuy, Arnaud, 2008. "The Assignment of Workers to Tasks, Wage Distribution and Technical Change: A Critical Review," IZA Discussion Papers 3379, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous human capital formation; tasks assignment; substitution; technical change and wage distribution;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-11-24 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-11-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2007-11-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .