On the Complementarity between Education and Training in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adriaan Zon & Roberto Antonietti, 2016.
"Education and training in a model of endogenous growth with creative wear-and-tear,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(1), pages 35-62, April.
- Adriaan Van Zon & Roberto Antonietti, 2007. "Education and Training in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Wear-and-Tear," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0057, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Pavel V. Travkin, 2014. "The Returns To Training In Russia: A Difference-In-Differences Analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 56/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2008. "The Contribution of Vocational Training to Employment, Job-Related Skills and Productivity: Evidence from Madeira Island," IZA Discussion Papers 3462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriaan van Zon & Robert Antonietti, 2004. "On the Role of Education and Training as Drivers of Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_027, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014.
"Education and growth with learning by doing,"
ROA Research Memorandum
010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Marconi, Gabriele & de Grip, Andries, 2015. "Education and Growth with Learning by Doing," IZA Discussion Papers 9081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014. "Education and growth with learning by doing," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Othman Joumady & Catherine Ris, 2005. "Performance in European higher education: A non-parametric production frontier approach," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 189-205.
- Sergio Scicchitano, 2010.
"Complementarity between heterogeneous human capital and R&D: can job-training avoid low development traps?,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 361-380, November.
- Sergio Scicchitano, 2002. "Complementarity between heterogeneus human capital and R&D: can job-training avoid low development traps?," Working Papers 70, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Badescu, Mircea & Loi, Massimo, 2010. "Participation in training of adult workers in European countries. Evidences from recent surveys," MPRA Paper 32202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zon, Adriaan van & Antonietti, Roberto, 2005. "Education and Training in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Destruction," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:iza:izadps:dp is not listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Bonatti, 2003. "'Soft' growth and the role of monetary policy in selecting the long-run equilibrium path," Working Papers (-2012) 0306, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Asplund, Rita, 2004. "The Provision and Effects of Company Training. A brief review of the literature," Discussion Papers 907, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2006. "Is there an urban wage premium in Italy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 570, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Yanick Labrie & Claude Montmarquette, 2005. "La formation qualifiante et transférable en milieu de travail," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-04, CIRANO.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Booth, Alison L. & Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria & Leuven, Edwin, 2005. "Workplace Training in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- BLÁZQUEZ CUESTA, Maite & RAMOS RODRIGO, José, 2008.
"Recent Investments in Human Capital and its Effect on the Chances of Escaping from Low-paid Jobs: The Spanish Case,"
Estudios de Economía Aplicada,
Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 26, pages 161-180, Agosto.
- Blázquez, Maite & Ramos, Jose, 2008. "Recent Investments in Human Capital and its Effect on the Chances of Escaping from Low-Paid Jobs: The Spanish Case," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Di Addario, Sabrina & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2008. "Wages and the City. Evidence from Italy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 1040-1061, October.
- Dolores Messer & Stefan C. Wolter, 2009.
"Money Matters - Evidence from a Large-Scale Randomized Field Experiment with Vouchers for Adult Training,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2548, CESifo Group Munich.
- Messer, Dolores & Wolter, Stefan C., 2009. "Money Matters: Evidence from a Large-Scale Randomized Field Experiment with Vouchers for Adult Training," IZA Discussion Papers 4017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lex Borghans & Bart Golsteyn, 2007.
"Skill transferability, regret and mobility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(13), pages 1663-1677.
- Borghans Lex & Golsteyn Bart, 2006. "Skill Transferability Regret and Mobility," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H., 2006. "Skill Transferability, Regret and Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 2021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola, 2004. "Market Failures and the Under-Provision of Training," CESifo Working Paper Series 1286, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harald U. Pfeifer, 2008. "Train to gain – The benefits of employee-financed training in Germany," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0037, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2004. "On the Returns to Training in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 1429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2005. "Wages and the City. The Italian case," Economics Series Working Papers 243, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstraining; Education; Europe;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.