On the Complementarity between Education and Training in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dolores Messer & Stefan C. Wolter, 2009.
"Money Matters - Evidence from a Large-Scale Randomized Field Experiment with Vouchers for Adult Training,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2548, CESifo Group Munich.
- Messer, Dolores & Wolter, Stefan C., 2009. "Money Matters: Evidence from a Large-Scale Randomized Field Experiment with Vouchers for Adult Training," IZA Discussion Papers 4017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:iza:izadps:dp is not listed on IDEAS
- Adriaan Zon & Roberto Antonietti, 2016.
"Education and training in a model of endogenous growth with creative wear-and-tear,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(1), pages 35-62, April.
- Adriaan Van Zon & Roberto Antonietti, 2007. "Education and Training in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Wear-and-Tear," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0057, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Luigi Bonatti, 2003. "'Soft' growth and the role of monetary policy in selecting the long-run equilibrium path," Working Papers (-2012) 0306, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Scicchitano, 2010.
"Complementarity between heterogeneous human capital and R&D: can job-training avoid low development traps?,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 361-380, November.
- Sergio Scicchitano, 2002. "Complementarity between heterogeneus human capital and R&D: can job-training avoid low development traps?," Working Papers 70, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Asplund, Rita, 2004. "The Provision and Effects of Company Training. A brief review of the literature," Discussion Papers 907, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2006. "Is there an urban wage premium in Italy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 570, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- BLÁZQUEZ CUESTA, Maite & RAMOS RODRIGO, José, 2008.
"Recent Investments in Human Capital and its Effect on the Chances of Escaping from Low-paid Jobs: The Spanish Case,"
Estudios de Economía Aplicada,
Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 26, pages 161-180, Agosto.
- Blázquez, Maite & Ramos, Jose, 2008. "Recent Investments in Human Capital and its Effect on the Chances of Escaping from Low-Paid Jobs: The Spanish Case," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Pavel V. Travkin, 2014. "The Returns To Training In Russia: A Difference-In-Differences Analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 56/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2008. "The Contribution of Vocational Training to Employment, Job-Related Skills and Productivity: Evidence from Madeira Island," IZA Discussion Papers 3462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola, 2004. "Market Failures and the Under-Provision of Training," CESifo Working Paper Series 1286, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yanick Labrie & Claude Montmarquette, 2005. "La formation qualifiante et transférable en milieu de travail," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-04, CIRANO.
- Di Addario, Sabrina & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2008. "Wages and the City. Evidence from Italy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 1040-1061, October.
- Adriaan van Zon & Robert Antonietti, 2004. "On the Role of Education and Training as Drivers of Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_027, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014.
"Education and growth with learning by doing,"
032, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014. "Education and growth with learning by doing," ROA Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Marconi, Gabriele & de Grip, Andries, 2015. "Education and Growth with Learning by Doing," IZA Discussion Papers 9081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lex Borghans & Bart Golsteyn, 2007.
"Skill transferability, regret and mobility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(13), pages 1663-1677.
- Borghans Lex & Golsteyn Bart, 2006. "Skill Transferability Regret and Mobility," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H., 2006. "Skill Transferability, Regret and Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 2021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harald U. Pfeifer, 2008. "Train to gain – The benefits of employee-financed training in Germany," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0037, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Bassanini, Andrea & Booth, Alison L. & Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria & Leuven, Edwin, 2005. "Workplace Training in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Othman Joumady & Catherine Ris, 2005. "Performance in European higher education: A non-parametric production frontier approach," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 189-205.
- Badescu, Mircea & Loi, Massimo, 2010. "Participation in training of adult workers in European countries. Evidences from recent surveys," MPRA Paper 32202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2004. "On the Returns to Training in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 1429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2005. "Wages and the City. The Italian case," Economics Series Working Papers 243, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Zon, Adriaan van & Antonietti, Roberto, 2005. "Education and Training in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Destruction," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordstraining; Education; Europe;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .