Farmer-based financing of operations in the Niger Valley irrigation schemes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abernethy, C. L., 2001. "Financing river-basin organisations," Conference Papers h029117, International Water Management Institute.
- Tushaar Shah & Babara Van Koppen & Douglas Murrey & Marna de Lange & Madar Samad, 2002. "Institutional Alternatives in African Smallholder Irrigation: Lessons from International Experience with Irrigation Management Transfer," IWMI Research Reports H 30202, International Water Management Institute.
- Sally, H., 2002. "Institutional and financial considerations for self-managed irrigated agriculture in West Africa: examples from Burkina Faso and Niger," Conference Papers h030888, International Water Management Institute.
- Merrey, D. J. & Shah, T. & van Koppen, B. & de Lange, M. & Samad, M., 2002. "Can irrigation management transfer revitalize African agriculture?: A review of African and international experiences," IWMI Books, Reports H030873, International Water Management Institute.
- Mutambara, Solomon & Darkoh, Michael B.K. & Atlhopheng, Julius R., 2016. "A comparative review of water management sustainability challenges in smallholder irrigation schemes in Africa and Asia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 63-72.
More about this item
KeywordsIrrigation management / Irrigation systems / River basin development / Sustainability / Water resources development / Low-lift irrigation / Low-lift pumps / Farmer managed irrigation systems / Farmers' associations / Institution building / Privatization / Performance evaluation / Constraints / Case studies / Financing / Costs / Climate / Food production / Niger;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h026188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .