Norms in Law and Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Polinsky, A. Mitchell & Shavell, Steven, 2007.
"The Theory of Public Enforcement of Law,"
Handbook of Law and Economics,
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2005. "The Theory of Public Enforcement of Law," NBER Working Papers 11780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2005. "The Theory of Public Enforcement of Law," Discussion Papers 05-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Gerald J. Pruckner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2008.
"Honesty on the Streets - A Natural Field Experiment on Newspaper Purchasing,"
2009-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Gerald J. Pruckner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2009. "Honesty on the Streets: A Natural Field Experiment on Newspaper Purchasing," NRN working papers 2009-24, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- David Hirshleifer, 2008.
"Psychological Bias as a Driver of Financial Regulation,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(5), pages 856-874.
- Hirshleifer, David, 2007. "Psychological Bias as a Driver of Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 5129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2009. "Public Enforcement of Law," Chapters,in: Criminal Law and Economics, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Fluet, 2013.
"Legal Liability when Individuals Have Moral Concerns,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 930-955, August.
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Fluet, 2009. "Legal Liability when Individuals Have Moral Concerns," Cahiers de recherche 0951, CIRPEE.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2007. "A Reputation Model of Quality in North-South Trade," Working Papers 2007-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Fluet, 2007. "Legal versus Normative Incentives under Judicial Error," Cahiers de recherche 0718, CIRPEE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iuk:wpaper:2004-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rick Harbaugh). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpiubus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .