An analysis of some of the issues raised in the liquidity-preference loanable funds interest rate controversy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobin, James, 1982.
"Money and Finance in the Macroeconomic Process,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(2), pages 171-204, May.
- Tobin, James, 1981. "Money and Finance in the Macro-Economic Process," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1981-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- James Tobin, 1982. "Money and Finance in the Macro-Economic Process," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 613R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1963. "D. H. Robertson (1890–1963)," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(4), pages 517-536.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Kohn, Meir, 1981. "A Loanable Funds Theory of Unemployment and Monetary Disequilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 859-879, December.
- Cliff L. Lloyd, 1960. "The Equivalence of the Liquidity Preference and Loanable Funds Theories and the New Stock-Flow Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 206-209.
- Paul Davidson, 1965. "Keynes'S Finance Motive," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 47-65.
- Dennis H. Robertson, 1936. "Some Notes on Mr. Keynes' General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 168-191.
- Meltzer, Allan H, 1981. "Keynes's General Theory: A Different Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 34-64, March.
- S. C. Tsiang, 1980. "Keynes's "Finance" Demand for Liquidity, Robertson's Loanable Funds Theory, and Friedman's Monetarism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(3), pages 467-491.
- Jacob Viner, 1936. "Mr. Keynes on the Causes of Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 147-167.
- Hugh Rose, 1957. "Liquidity Preference and Loanable Funds," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 111-119.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Equilibrium in a Pure Currency Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 203-220, April.
- Kohn, Meir, 1981. "In Defense of the Finance Constraint," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 177-195, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genstf:198301010800009946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.