Impact of Domestic and Foreign Macroeconomic Variables on U.S. Meat Exports (The)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Liu, Donald J. & Chung, Pin J. & Meyers, William H., 1993. "The Impact Of Domestic And Foreign Macroeconomic Variables On U.S. Meat Exports," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 1-12, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dyck, John H., 1988. "Demand For Meats In Japan: A Review And An Update Of Elasticity Estimates," Staff Reports 278048, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bradshaw, Girard W. & Orden, David, 1990. "Granger Causality From The Exchange Rate To Agricultural Prices And Export Sales," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(1), pages 1-11, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bliska, Flávia Maria de Mello & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2000.
"Impactos de alterações nas exportações brasileiras de carnes sobre a economia brasileira
[Impacts of changes in the Brazilian meat exports on the Brazilian economy]," MPRA Paper 54231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.