The Current Situation on Farmland Values and Ownership
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stinn, Matthew Carl, 2012. "Farmland price determinants in Iowa," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Katchova, Ani & Ahearn, Mary, 2015. "Farmland Assets and Growth Trends for Young and Beginning Farmers in the U.S," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211839, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Ahearn, Mary Clare, 2014. "Farmland Ownership and Leasing: Implications for Young and Beginning Farmers," Staff Papers 184725, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Ani L. Katchova & Mary Clare Ahearn, 2016. "Dynamics of Farmland Ownership and Leasing: Implications for Young and Beginning Farmers," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 334-350.
- Gabruch, Mandy L. & Micheels, Eric T., 2017. "2016 WAEA Winning Student Submission: The Effect of Saskatchewan's Ownership Restrictions on Farmland Values," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(1), January.
More about this item
KeywordsFarmland values; farmland ownership; speculative bubble; land purchases;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:34956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.