General Equilibrium with Trade Balance and Real Interest Rate Parity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emily T. Cremers & Partha Sen, 2005.
"Transfers and the Terms of Trade in an Overlapping Generations Model,"
138, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2010. "Transfers and the Terms of Trade in an Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers id:3004, eSocialSciences.
- Partha Sen, 2005.
"Debt Policy in a Competitive Two-Sector Overlapping Generations Model,"
137, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen, 2010. "Debt Policy in a Competitive Two-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers id:2914, eSocialSciences.
- Cremers, Emily T., 2005. "Intergenerational Welfare And Trade," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(05), pages 585-611, November.
- Partha Sen, 2005. "Perfect Competition and the Keynesian Cross:Revisiting Tobin," Working papers 135, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsoverlapping generations model; real interest rate parity; factor price equalization; integrated world economy;
- F - International Economics
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:34859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .