Dynamic Efficiency in the Two-Sector Overlapping Generations Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Fedotenkov, 2014.
"Optimal asymmetric taxation in a two-sector model with population ageing,"
Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series
15, Bank of Lithuania.
- Fedotenkov, Igor, 2015. "Optimal asymmetric taxation in a two-sector model with population ageing," MPRA Paper 66053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "A Portfolio Equilibrium Model of Gold and Capital in an Integrated Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theory," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(12), pages 616-627, December.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2010.
"On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 120-144, January.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00439241, HAL.
- Alain Venditti & Carine Nourry & Jean-Pierre Drugeon, 2010. "On Efficiency and Local Uniqueness in Two-Sector OLG Economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00688830, HAL.
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2014. "Land Value and Rent Dynamics in an Integrated Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theory," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 61(2), pages 235-258, December.
- Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2011.
"Local indeterminacy under dynamic efficiency in a two-sector overlapping generations economy,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 164-169, March.
- Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "Local indeterminacy under dynamic efficiency in a two-sector overlapping generations economy," Working Papers halshs-00439240, HAL.
- repec:beo:journl:v:63:y:2018:i:216:p:7-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:213:p:93-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2018:i:216:p:7-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei-Bin ZHANG, 2015. "Tourism, Trade And Wealth Accumulation With Endogenous Income And Wealth Distribution Among Countries," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 4(1), pages 1-1, January.
- Zhang W.B., 2015. "Birth And Mortality Rates, Gender Division Of Labor, And Time Distribution In The Solow Growth Model," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 24(1), pages 121-134.
- Prof. Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "Economic Oscillations in a Multi-Country Growth Model with Free Trade and Tourism," Eurasian Business & Economics Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 1-19, July.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic efficiency; overlapping generations model; Two-Sector;
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:34856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.