Dynamic Efficiency in the Two-Sector Overlapping Generations Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cremers, Emily T. & Sen, Partha, 2008.
"The transfer paradox in a one-sector overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1995-2012, June.
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2007. "The Transfer Paradox in a One-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working papers 159, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2010. "The Transfer Paradox in a One-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers id:2851, eSocialSciences.
- Polemarchakis, H M, 1983. "On the Transer Paradox," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 749-760, October.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006.
"Demographics in dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin models: overlapping generations versus infinitely lived consumers,"
377, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Claustre Bajona, 2010. "Demographics in Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Models: Overlapping Generations versus Infinitely Lived Consumers," 2010 Meeting Papers 1172, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006. "Demographics in Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Models: Overlapping Generations Versus Infinitely Lived Consumers," NBER Working Papers 12566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O. Galor & H. M. Polemarchakis, 1987.
"Intertemporal Equilibrium and the Transfer Paradox,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 147-156.
- Galor, O. & Polemarchakis, H.M., 1984. "Intertemporal equilibrium and the transfor paradox," CORE Discussion Papers 1984014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Galor, Oded, 1992.
"A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1351-1386, November.
- Oded Galor, 1990. "A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System," Working Papers 1990-23, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Slobodan Djajic & Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos-Moller, 1998. "The Transfer Problem and the Intertemporal Terms of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 427-436, May.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Bhagwati, Jagdish N., 1982. "Immiserizing transfers from abroad," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 353-364, November.
- Ichiro Gombi & Shinsuke Ikeda, 2003. "Habit Formation And The Transfer Paradox," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 361-380.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Fedotenkov, 2014.
"Optimal asymmetric taxation in a two-sector model with population ageing,"
Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series
15, Bank of Lithuania.
- Fedotenkov, Igor, 2015. "Optimal asymmetric taxation in a two-sector model with population ageing," MPRA Paper 66053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "A Portfolio Equilibrium Model of Gold and Capital in an Integrated Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theory," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(12), pages 616-627, December.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2010.
"On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 120-144, January.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00439241, HAL.
- Alain Venditti & Carine Nourry & Jean-Pierre Drugeon, 2010. "On Efficiency and Local Uniqueness in Two-Sector OLG Economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00688830, HAL.
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2014. "Land Value and Rent Dynamics in an Integrated Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theory," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(2), pages 235-258, December.
- Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2011.
"Local indeterminacy under dynamic efficiency in a two-sector overlapping generations economy,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 164-169, March.
- Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "Local indeterminacy under dynamic efficiency in a two-sector overlapping generations economy," Working Papers halshs-00439240, HAL.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:213:p:93-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei-Bin ZHANG, 2015. "Tourism, Trade And Wealth Accumulation With Endogenous Income And Wealth Distribution Among Countries," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 4(1), pages 1-1, January.
- Zhang W.B., 2015. "Birth And Mortality Rates, Gender Division Of Labor, And Time Distribution In The Solow Growth Model," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 24(1), pages 121-134.
- Prof. Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "Economic Oscillations in a Multi-Country Growth Model with Free Trade and Tourism," Eurasian Business & Economics Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 1-19, July.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic efficiency; overlapping generations model; Two-Sector;
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:34856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .