An Exploration of Green Job Policies, Theoretical Underpinnings, Measurement Approaches, and Job Growth Expectations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Consoli, Davide & Marin, Giovanni & Marzucchi, Alberto & Vona, Francesco, 2016.
"Do green jobs differ from non-green jobs in terms of skills and human capital?,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 1046-1060.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona & Alberto Marzucchi, 2015. "Do Green Jobs Differ from Non-Green Jobs in Terms of Skills and Human Capital?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-16, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Alberto Marzucchi & Francesco Vona, 2015. "Do green jobs differ from non-green jobs in terms of skills and human capital?," SEEDS Working Papers 1015, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2015.
- Oguz Basol, 2016. "Classic or Modern? Enhancement of Job Satisfaction Scale for Green Job Workers," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(2), pages 103-122.
More about this item
Keywordsgreen jobs; clean jobs; green industries; Economic Development; rural development; sociological theory;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:32787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .