Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Downstream Market Power: The Ad Valorem Case
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hoque Mohammad Mainul & Schroeter John R, 2010. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Downstream Market Power: The Ad Valorem Case," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-31, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anania, Giovanni & Scoppola, Margherita, 2014. "Modeling trade policies under alternative market structures," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 185-206.
More about this item
Keywordsoligopoly; oligopsony; trade liberalization; ad valorem tariff;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:32163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .