Demand System Estimation with Upward-Sloping Supply
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas I. Wahl & Dermot J. Hayes, 1990. "Demand System Estimation with Upward-Sloping Supply," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 38(1), pages 107-122, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irwin, Douglas A., 2003. "The optimal tax on antebellum US cotton exports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 275-291, August.
- Eales, James & Veeman, Michele & Fulton, Joan, 1993. "Canadian Demand for Meats," Project Report Series 232377, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Canali, Gabriele, 1990. "Demand for meats in European Community member countries: a systems approach," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000017621, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Wahl, Thomas I., 1997. "Bayesian Analysis of a Japanese Meat Demand System: A Robust Likelihood Approach," Discussion Papers 18783, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.