Effects of Trade Liberalisation on the Environment in the Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John Beghin & Michel Potier, 1997. "Effects of Trade Liberalisation on the Environment in the Manufacturing Sector," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 435-456, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chai, Joseph C.H., 2000. "Trade and Environment: Evidence from China's Manufacturing Sector," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48005, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Joseph C. H. Chai, 2002. "Trade and environment: evidence from China's manufacturing sector," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 25-35.
- Sigrid Stagl, 1999. "Delinking Economic Growth from Environmental Degradation? A Literature Survey on the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis," Working Papers geewp06, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Chai, Joseph C.H., 2000. "Environmental Impact of China's Accession to WTO in the Manufacturing Sector," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48010, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Jale Tosun & Christoph Knill, 2011. "The Differential Impact of Economic Integration on Environmental Policy," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph F. & Tomberger, Patrick, 2016. "Carbon dioxide emissions and international trade at the turn of the millennium," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 14-26.
- van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & Roland-Holst, David & Dessus, Sebastien & Beghin, John, 1998.
"The interface between growth, trade, pollution and natural resource use in Chile: evidence from an economywide model,"
Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 87-97, September.
- Mensbrugghe, Dominique van der & Roland-Holst, David & Dessus, Sebastien & Beghin, John C., 1998. "The interface between growth, trade, pollution and natural resource use in Chile: evidence from an economywide model," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej, 1999. "Hungary's integration into European Union markets - production and trade restructuring," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2135, The World Bank.
- Nannerup, Niels, 2001. "Equilibrium pollution taxes in a two industry open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 519-532, March.
- Jayadevappa, Ravishankar & Chhatre, Sumedha, 2000. "International trade and environmental quality: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-194, February.
- repec:rss:jnljse:v2i3p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sanghoon & Oh, Dae-Won, 2015. "Economic growth and the environment in China: Empirical evidence using prefecture level data," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 73-85.
- Michael Ferrantino & Linda Linkins, 1999. "The effect of global trade liberalization on toxic emissions in industry," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(1), pages 128-155, March.
- Jenkins, Rhys Owen, 2003. "Has trade liberalization created pollution havens in Latin America?," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .