The Failure of Multi-Year Hedge-To-Arrive Contracts
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayenga, Marvin L. & Harl, Neil E., 1999. "The Failure of Multiyear Hedge-to-Arrive Contracts," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Unterschultz, James R. & Gurung, Rajendra Kumar, 2002. "New Generation Co-Operatives (Ngc) As A Model For Value-Added Agricultural Processing In Alberta: Applications To Factors Affecting Choice Of Pricing And Payment Practices By Traditional Marketing And," Project Report Series 24045, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Dawe, David, 2001. "How far down the path to free trade? The importance of rice price stabilization in developing Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 163-175, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .