Looking for Trouble: Competition Policy in the U.S. Electricity Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Lewis & Counsell, Kevin & Guthrie, Graeme, 2006. "Options Provided by Storage can Explain High Electricity Prices," Working Paper Series 3943, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- David P. Brown & Andrew Eckert, 2017.
"Electricity market mergers with endogenous forward contracting,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 269-310, June.
- Brown, David P. & Eckert, Andrew, 2016. "Electricity Market Mergers with Endogenous Forward Contracting," Working Papers 2016-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- James Bushnell, 2007.
"Oligopoly equilibria in electricity contract markets,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 225-245, December.
- Bushnell, James, 2007. "Oligopoly Equilibria in Electricity Contract Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13135, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Evans, Lewis & Guthrie, Graeme & Lu, Andrea, 2013. "The role of storage in a competitive electricity market and the effects of climate change," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 405-418.
- Lewis Evans & Graeme Guthrie & Steen Videbeck, 2008.
"Assessing The Integration Of Electricity Markets Using Principal Component Analysis: Network And Market Structure Effects,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(1), pages 145-161, January.
- Evans, Lewis & Guthrie, Graeme & Videbeck, Steen, 2006. "Assessing the Integration of Electricity Markets Using Principal Component Analysis: Network and Market Structure Effects," Working Paper Series 3843, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Barquin, J. & Boots,M. G. & Ehrenmann, A. & Hobbs, B.F. & Neuhoff, K. & Rijkers, F. A. M., 2004. "Network-constrained models of liberalized electricity markets: the devil is in the details," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0405, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Geoff Bertram & Dan Twaddle, 2005. "Price-Cost Margins and Profit Rates in New Zealand Electricity Distribution Networks Since 1994: the Cost of Light Handed Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 281-308, January.
- Pittman, Russell, 2007. "Restructuring the Russian electricity sector: Re-creating California?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1872-1883, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:13140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .