Firm Entry and Exit in Iowa, 1992 - 2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kandel, William, 2008. "Profile of Hired Farmworkers, A 2008 Update," Economic Research Report 56461, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Colson, Gregory & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rousu, Matthew C., 2011.
"Improving the Nutrient Content of Food through Genetic Modification: Evidence from Experimental Auctions on Consumer Acceptance,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(2), August.
- Colson, Gregory & Rousu, Matthew C. & Huffman, Wallace E., 2008. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for New Genetically Modified Food Products: Evidence from Experimental Auctions of Intragenic and Transgenic Foods," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6407, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Colson, Gregory & Huffman, Wallace E., 2009. "Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for New Genetically Modified Food Products: Evidence from Experimental Auctions of Intragenic and Transgenic Foods," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49986, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sandler,Todd, 1997. "Global Challenges," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521587495, March.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006.
"Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 869-924, December.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006. "Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States," NBER Working Papers 12141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clare A. Narrod & Keith O. Fuglie, 2000. "Private investment in livestock breeding with implications for public research policy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 457-470.
- Huffman Wallace E. & Huffman Sonya K & Rickertsen Kyrre & Tegene Abebayehu, 2010.
"Over-Nutrition and Changing Health Status in High Income Countries,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-44, June.
- Huffman, Wallace & Huffman, Sonya K. & Rickertsen, Kyrre & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2006. "Over-Nutrition and Changing Health Status in High Income Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12604, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Huffman, Sonya K. & Rickertsen, Kyrre & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2010. "Over-Nutrition and Changing Health Status in High Income Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31492, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Rousu & Wallace E. Huffman & Jason F. Shogren & Abebayehu Tegene, 2007.
"Effects And Value Of Verifiable Information In A Controversial Market: Evidence From Lab Auctions Of Genetically Modified Food,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 409-432, July.
- Rousu, Matthew & Huffman, Wallace & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2007. "Effects and Value of Verifiable Information in a Controversial Market: Evidence from Lab Auctions of Genetically Modified Food," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12702, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxonomy; Expansion; Churning; Entrepreneurship; Economic Development; entry-exit pattern; location bias;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-12-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2008-12-14 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2008-12-14 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-TID-2008-12-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2008-12-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:13007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .